Access Control terminals
Whatever the requirements – conventional or breakthrough biometric technologies, use of biometric recognition alone or in combination with contactless cards, standalone or IP-networked installations, indoor or outdoor use – Morpho proposes the most reliable biometric solutions to protect access to a variety of premises, including:
- Airport and seaport sensitive areas,
- Government facilities,
- Mines, power and petrochemical plants,
- Banking and financial institutions,
- Hospitals and laboratories,
- Stadiums and entertainment facilities,
- Corporate buildings,
- and much more..
Our innovative solutions are designed to be modular, and enable upgrades as system demand increases or as new technologies enter the market.
Based on the same platform as all SIGMA readers, the outdoor MA SIGMA Extreme is specifically designed to operate in harsh conditions, resisting rain, snow, dust and salt mist. The ruggedized biometric reader is designed for secure access control in challenging and manually labor-intensive environments, such as mines, seaports, airports and industrial sites.
- IK09 rated: withstands strong impacts (including its large capacitive touchscreen) and resists to vandalism
- IP65 certified enclosure (front and rear)
- Large (23×23 mm), field-proven optical sensor
- High capacity: 300,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection (option), face detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Time & Attendance functions
- Embedded web server
- Flexibility: Prox, iClass or MIFARE/DESFire/NFC contactless card reader as an option